CyberSmart® – Athena: Cyber/AI Airborne computer hardware for airborne/military AI and Cyber-Embedded solutions.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) Co-processor effectively running advanced Machine Learning (ML) and Deep learning (DL) neural-network based algorithms.
Two major components:
- General purpose military/airborne processor & interfaces
- Dedicated Cyber/AI co-processor providing powerful parallel computing using multiple cores
- Stand-alone Cyber/AI processor
- Combined avionics I/O, general processing CPU and dedicated Cyber/AI “engine”
- Avionics interfaces (MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-825, RS-422, Analog, discretes, video I/O, Audio generated output.
- Easy porting of ML/DL algorithms to the Run-time “engine”, operating in military/airborne environment
- Inference engine in a separate co-processor
- Avionic busses Intrusion Detection System (1553, ARINC-429, CanBus etc.)
- Perfect to run any Machine Learning / Deep Learning (ML/DL) Algorithms
- Smart image processing for R.T identification, target recognition and more
- Robotic and autonomous vehicles intelligent response computing